Fanhome has been selling a 1:8 scale Knight Industries Two Thousand (K.I.T.T.) partwork model build up over in the UK and Europe for over a year now, but it was not available in the United States. I always found that ironic as the car is from the late 80s American television show Knight Rider.
Well, it has recently come to my attention that this K.I.T.T. partwork is now available for order in the USA! Fanhome is even awarding this free T-shirt to the first 100 subscribers!
“For the first time ever, you can build one of the most famous cars in TV history. K.I.T.T. was more than just a car. He was a computer, a weapon, a friend, and a bit of a comedian.”
“Your fully accurate 1:8 scale replica has all of the special features that you remember from the show. With the included remote control watch, you can play the part of Michael Knight and control all of K.I.T.T.’s powers, including working lights, the famous red scanner and even his voice.”
- Scale: 1:8
- Length: Approximately 23.6″ (60 cm)
- Weight: 16.53 lbs. (7.5 kg)
- Materials: This die-cast metal model includes electronics and ABS parts
- 110 Stages to complete
- Wristwatch Remote Control
- Highly Detailed Interior with Illuminated Dashboard
- Opening Doors, Hood, and Trunk
- Working Headlights, Tail Lights, and Interior Lights
- Functioning Steering System
- KITT Turbine Engine
- Rotating License Plate
- Hinged T-Top Roof Panels
The US-based subscription will also include four FREE GIFTS: A Power Bank, License Plate, Posters, a 1:43 KITT, and a Display Case:
I do not have any plans to build this partwork, but if I ever change my mind there will surely be a build site for it!