Today, Agora Models officially released their first vehicle partwork from the new 007 collection- the No Time To Die Aston Martin DB5!
“James Bond’s gadget laden Silver Birch DB5 is regarded by many as the most beautiful Aston Martin produced and the ultimate Bond car. Appearing in the action-packed pre-credit sequence of No Time To Die, the latest iteration of Bond’s DB5 included gadgets old and new – featured in this brand new 1:8 scale model kit.”
IMPORTANT: This is a brand new partwork design and has zero compatibility or relation to the Goldfinger DB5 formerly from Eaglemoss!
It is available for pre-order now at the following sites, and shipping is expected to begin in October 2023:
- Scale: 1:8
- Material: Body and chassis made from zamak metal
- Length: 22 3/8” (569 mm)
- Width: 8 5/16” (211 mm)
- Height: 6 3/4” (173 mm)
- Weight: Approximately 15 lbs. (7 kg)
- Number of parts: Approximately 500
- Painted in the iconic Silver Birch color with opening doors, hood, and trunk
- Fully detailed interior
- LED Lighting throughout
- Build-your-own spoked Wheels, or use the included pre-built ones!
“Our 1:8 scale Aston Martin DB5 includes all the gadgets we were treated to in the 25th Bond movie No Time To Die, including its changing number plates, first seen in Goldfinger in 1964, updated in this latest design with LED screens.
Other gadgets also include tyre slashers, bulletproof glass, a brace of M134 Miniguns that protrude from behind the headlights, mine dispenser with dropping minimines, full command control panel with slider smokescreen control, working ejector seat with button and roof markings.
Plus, of course, replicas of the distinctive side strakes that were used to eject shells from the Miniguns, chrome bumpers, and 12-inch crossbow wheels.
The bodywork reflects the extensive damage caused by SPECTRE’s shower of bullets, however, we will provide the option of a damaged or pristine version for you to choose the finished effect.”
- Functioning M134 mini-guns extend from behind the headlights with motorized spin and light and sound firing effect
- Changing number plate
- The No Time To Die DB5 was fitted with LED changing number plates
- The original fixed number plate A 4269 00 is also included as an option
- Working ejector seat
- Gadget control panel in center armrest
- Mines stored and dispensed from a compartment at the rear
- Tyre slashers and cartridge expellers hidden in the side strakes
- Choose to have ‘scratched’ or ‘pristine’ version – bullet-riddled glass and scratched side panel decals …or not!
- Wireless Remote Control
Enhance your DB5 with an illuminated display plinth and plaque, protective display case and exclusive diorama from No Time To Die:
Each of our 007 models will have a movie-specific display case to show and protect your museum-quality model. The background photograph used is from the official movie image library!
- Acrylic display case with black-painted wooden base
- High-quality, official movie image print in background
- Additional bespoke display plinth for the DB5
- Movie-inspired terrain image under car
- Illuminated No Time To Die logo
- Illuminated Agora Models logo
- Metal Specification-plaque
- Numbered Certificate of authenticity
- Save $/£100 on pre-order
- Price includes Packs 1-3
As usual with most models from Agora, this DB5 is available as a 12 or 24-month subscription but is delivered over 12 monthly shipments. If you choose the 24-month option, you would pay smaller monthly payments for twice as long and receive a shipment every two months.
The Collector’s Edition version has larger up-front cost, but includes the cost of the first three pack shipments.
You can find all the details and how to order at the following Agora sites: