In Stages 43-50 (Pack 6) of our Agora Models 1:8 scale Lamborghini Miura build, we complete the detailing of the Cockpit Floor and Steering Column, then move on to the Interior Roof Panel and Central Bodywork!
I have received Packs 2, 3, and 4 of our new Agora Models 1:8 scale Lamborghini Miura partwork model. First up, we have Pack 2 containing Stages 07-15. These stages begin construction on the amazing V-12 engine including the Cylinder Heads, Carburettors, Distributors, and Spark Plug Cables. So far, this is looking to be a great build!
Agora Models has announced another new partwork model coming in 2022: the iconic Lamborghini Miura P400 S in 1:8 scale! Immediately available for pre-order, this build is a faithful replica of what was widely considered to be the first ‘mid-engine 2-seater supercar’. This appears to be the same model already available from Hachette Partworks in Germany, but now includes the Agora Promise and wider distribution.
“When the Lamborghini Miura was presented at the Geneva Motor Show in 1966, experts and visitors alike were enthusiastic. The sports car revolutionized the automotive world with the sleek body shapes created by the Bertone design studio and the transversely mounted V12 mid-engine. With a top speed of 280 km/h, the Miura was one of the fastest cars of its time.
The vehicle was faithfully reproduced in detail from the historical model and based on 3D drawings with the highest precision on a scale of 1:8. The result is a unique standing model that faithfully reproduces all the details of the Italian super sports car. From the roaring V12 engine to the distinctive air vents on the door and the illuminated interior. Look forward to many hours of model building fun!”
- Length: 21.6” (55 cm)
- Width: 8.6″ (22 cm)
- Height: 5.5” (14 cm)
- Materials: This die-cast metal model includes electronics and ABS parts
- 100 Issues to complete
- SOUND AND LIGHT EFFECTS – Engine ignition, horn, front and rear lights, brake lights, dashboard and interior lighting
- MAXIMUM REALISM – Driver’s seat with attention to the smallest detail and dashboard with controls
- ENGINE AND MECHANICS – Accurately reproduced powerful Lamborghini V12
- STEERING WHEELS – With Campagnolo rims and rubber tires
- OPENING DOORS – With built-in air intake functions
- REAR HOOD – With cooling strips